Research Associate I/II, Analytical Chemistry
Reference Job No. 13-64
Support Pearl MDI product development from product definition stages to product approval and launch by conducting analytical experiments.
Research Triangle Park, NC
- With appropriate guidance, participate in the development of experimental plans and conduct analytical experimental work related to advancing Pearl product quality and performance.
- Effectively document experiments and results in appropriate formats.
- For well-defined studies, able to recognize aberrant data and communicate effectively with management.
- With appropriate guidance, participate in the development of technical reports and CoAs to summarize data and document experimental conclusions.
- Perform daily equipment performance checks and coordinate equipment maintenance as necessary.
- Communicate project status and concerns to management.
- Two or more years experience testing inhalation products preferred, especially MDIs.
- University degree in the field of biology, chemistry, or engineering with 3-5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Beginning to develop in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas: HPLC, GC, KF moisture, MDI product testing.
- Understands the applications of GXPs to laboratory work and laboratory procedures.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and through technical writing (documentation of laboratory experiments).
Pearl is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and seek to build upon the diversity of backgrounds reflected by our highly motivated, talented, and productive team.
Pearl offers its full time employees a competitive set of medical and other benefits.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume to Pearlofajob@PearlTherapeutics.com and include the job reference number listed on the job description.
Principals only, please.